In a building being constructed, you may see a web of wiring and flexible electrical conduit. Electrical conduit provides electrical service and ensures people and the property are safe from accidental exposure to electricity.
A conduit system is electrical conduit and fittings forming an armored shell, connecting and protecting wiring. The conduit and fittings are an integrated system designed to protect wiring from wear and abuse.
ANAMET Electrical, Inc. developed conduit and fittings since 1908 to meet and exceed electrical safety requirements. Flexible, electrical conduit protects wiring where it is installed, going from outdoor connections through walls, ceilings and under raised floors to where power is needed.
ANAMET Electrical delivers reliable ANACONDA SEALTITE® conduit systems, with parts designed to provide a liquid tight seal from end to end.
What is this Conduit System?
ANACONDA SEALTITE® conduit systems are designed and installed to meet safety standards. SEALTITE® systems feature conduit cores, integral bonding wire packing, polymer jackets and durable fittings to sustain wiring protection for the entire length of the connecting conduit.
- Core: Metal strip is roll-formed in an interlocking spiral as a flexible, round hose.
- Packing: Wire or cord can be put in the hose wall to improve grounding or flexibility.
- Jacket: Plastic compounds provide a liquid tight conduit cover resistant to corrosion, abrasion and UV (sunlight).
- Ferrule: The metal ferrule winds into the end of the conduit to make a ground path with the integral bonding wire.
- Nut, Seal and Body: When a fitting is installed on approved conduit, the fitting body, clamping nut and polymer seal firmly grip the plastic jacket, resisting dust and moisture intrusion.
- Enclosure Seal and Lock Nut: The seal and lock nut securely connect conduit to a junction box.
Choosing the right conduit system for your project is essential for long lasting operation. With the right system, you can protect the safety of your personnel and property. Plus, you can complete projects faster, meeting construction standards and passing safety inspections.
Anamet Electrical, Inc. Conduit Systems
At Anamet Electrical, you’ll find time-tested systems that protect your electrical wiring in National Electrical Code (NEC) Class I Division 2 Hazardous Locations.
UL listed and CSA approved conduit and fittings meet stringent safety requirements and provide a liquid tight seal on each end of the conduit. Other options have been developed to meet stringent requirements for safety in places not requiring UL or CSA approval.
Conduit System Options Available
We offer system options for suitable protection in your most challenging operating conditions. Corrosion Resistance, UL and CSA Approval, NSF Food Grade, Halogen Free, Electromagnetic Shielding and Non-Metallic UL listed options are available.
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel
- UL and CSA Approval
- NSF Food Grade (with food-safe seals)
- Halogen Free (with TPE fitting seals)
- Electromagnetic Shielding (EMI/EMP)
- Non-Metallic UL Listed
These options ensure you get the right system for the best outcome in your projects.
Opt for Reliable Conduit Systems to Ensure Your Project’s Success
If you’re looking for a reliable conduit system, ask for ANACONDA SEALTITE® conduit and fittings.