Click Here to Browse Our Flexible Conduit Fittings
At Anamet Electrical, Inc., we are a premier supplier of flexible electrical wiring conduits and related products and accessories. One of our core solutions is electrical conduit fittings.
Flexible electrical conduit fittings—also referred to as flexible electrical fittings—are designed to connect electrical wiring conduits to another and/or to electrical devices. We offer a broad range of fittings, all of which complement our flexible conduits and work with our other products. For example, our FireTech™ high-temperature accessories, available in sleeve, wrap, tape, and sheet form, enable conduit assemblies to withstand continuous exposure to temperatures up to 475° F and 15 minutes of exposure to 2,000° F.
Types of Flexible Conduit Fittings
There are many types of conduit fittings available, each of which serves a different function. Some of the most common are:
- Adapter: connects components made from different materials and/or in different sizes
- Bushing: keeps the sharp edges of components from damaging cables and wires
- Connector: connects conduit runs to another and/or to electrical devices
- Coupling: creates runs of the same type of conduit
- Elbow: joins conduits in a curve and prevents damage to cables and wires
- Strap: secures conduits to walls
All of these fittings come in numerous variations to suit different application requirements and restrictions. For example, couplings can be designed to be attached by screws (metal couplings), by screwing them directly onto the conduit (threaded couplings), or by adhering them with solvent cement (non-metallic couplings). Key design options include standard vs. compact, metal vs. non-metal, threaded vs. non-threaded, low-temperature vs. high-temperature, and waterproof vs. non-waterproof.
We offer the following flexible conduit fitting types:
- Stainless steel liquid-tight connectors (NPT)
- 316 stainless steel compact fittings (NPT)
- Nickel-plated brass compact fittings (NPT)
- Nickel-plated brass compact fittings (ISO)
- Zinc-plated steel SEALTITE fittings
- Type-A CNP fittings
- NMUA connectors
- ATEX BXA AISI-316 fittings
Applications for Flexible Conduit Fittings
Flexible conduit fittings are suitable for use in the electrical equipment and systems of a wide range of industries. Typical industrial applications for them include:
- Commercial buildings. Flexible conduits and, consequently, flexible conduit fittings are commonly used in commercial facilities where rigid alternatives are not effective or efficient. They reduce the number of fittings needed for electrical systems with tight or compact spaces since they can bend and curve without experiencing damage.
- Hazardous areas/environments. Flexible conduit fittings are available in many variations to suit different operating and environmental conditions. For example, liquid-tight flexible metal conduit fittings protect electrical conduits from moisture, while corrosion-resistant ones guard against corrosive compounds.
Contact Anamet Electrical for Your Flexible Conduit Fitting Needs Today
If you need high-quality flexible electrical conduits and accessories, Anamet Electrical has got you covered. Our extensive product selection helps ensure you can find a component that meets your needs. We also offer a variety of value-added services, including cutting, deburring, burnishing, marking, passivation, braiding, color matching, and cover customization, to make the product you choose better suited for your unique application.