Products We Offer
Our conduit systems meet and exceed the needs of customers. We test and improve our conduit and fitting options to effectively protect wiring from:
- Earth and in-concrete Direct Burial or installation under raised floors (Type UA, SS-UA, HTUA, SS-HTUA, CW, ZHUA, SS-ZHUA, FGUA, CNP or NMUA)
- National Electrical Code (NEC) Class I Division 2 Hazardous Locations (Type UA, SS-UA, HTUA, SS-HTUA, CW, ZHUA, SS-ZHUA, FGUA, CNP or NMUA)
- Static buildup and electrical discharge (using Anti-Static features) (Type ASUA)
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Food Grade hygienic conditions (Type FG, FGUA or FGSS)
- Electromagnetic interference and UV (sunlight) and ionizing radiation exposure (SHIELDTITE® or SHIELDTITE®Z1)
- Dirt, dust, wet conditions, harsh chemicals and corrosion
- Extreme temperatures, vibration, stress, strain and crushing force
We participate in electrical industry groups working to improve wiring protection.
Our products and production techniques are frequently inspected to comply with international safety standards.
Due to years of experience producing conduit systems compliant with safety standards, our team of professionals can help you protect wiring where you must install it. Contact us today with questions or to request a quote.
Markets We Partner With
Since 1942, we partnered with leaders in power generation, telecommunication, automotive, locomotive, aerospace, maritime and construction industries to deliver wiring protection in durable and liquid tight flexible conduit. Our products meet and exceed customer needs, for safe and reliable electrical power distribution. As industries diversify or face increased safety requirements, we develop new products that deliver end-to-end wiring protection.
Anamet Electrical, Inc. is a leading flexible conduit manufacturer. Our flexible conduit is installed in construction and industrial applications where rigid conduit cannot protect wiring. We provide high-quality flexible conduit to protect electrical wiring in harsh environments and National Electrical Code Class I Division 2 Hazardous Locations.
We understand the need for safe, durable and effective liquid tight wiring protection. With over 115 years of experience in metal hose production, we developed and patented a variety of conduit cores, jackets and corrosion resistant fittings to provide durable, end-to-end wiring protection. We deliver flexible conduit systems worldwide to connect and protect wiring on land, at sea and in the air.
Services We Offer
We offer a variety of services to support our customers.
Here are some of the services we offer:
- Custom marking
- Custom color conduit
- Special liquid-tight covers
- Custom services
These services meet the unique business requirements of our customers. Furthermore, we support compliance with international standards for product safety (UL, CSA, NEC, IEEE and NSF) and environmental sustainability (SVHC, REACH and RoHS).
ANAMET Electrical, Inc. is the global leader in manufacturing liquid tight, flexible, electrical conduit systems. Our SEALTITE® conduit was tested by Underwriters' Laboratories with a fact finding report released April 18, 1949. Since then, UL listing and recognition of ANAMET Electrical products was sustained and expanded to other conduit types and corrosion resistant fittings. Today, SEALTITE conduit and fittings connect and protect electrical wiring and cable on land, at sea and in the air.