Anamet Electrical, Inc. is an industry-leading provider of flexible electrical wiring conduits and related products and accessories. These components are used to support and protect electrical wiring, cables, and other equipment in areas where rigid variations are not suitable. For example, since they can bend and curve, they can fit into compact or tight spaces more easily without needing multiple fittings. Due to this quality, among others, they find application in a wide range of industries, including electrical distribution, industrial MRO, OEM, government, military, food processing, chemical processing, and more.
Below, we provide a comprehensive overview of our product offerings.
The brand name Anaconda SEALTITE® is recognized and respected across the globe as standing for quality innovation. Our Anaconda SEALTITE liquid-tight flexible conduits are designed and constructed for superior protection in some of the most demanding environments.
SEALTITE metallic listed conduits are constructed with a continuously interlocked, hot-dipped zinc galvanized steel core, which provides them with exceptional corrosion and crush resistance. They are UL listed, CSA certified, and RoHS WEEE compliant.
- Type UA conduits are liquid-tight flexible metal conduits (LFMCs) that are suitable for direct burial and burial in concrete. They come in electrical trades sizes ranging from 3/8 inches to 4 inches. They have a flame retardant and sunlight-resistant thermoplastic PVC jacket that resists damage from chemicals, heat, and oil.
- Type HTUA conduits are higher and lower-temperature LFMCs that are designed for use in extreme temperatures (-51° F to +140° F). They are approved for installation in exposed and concealed locations.
- Type CW conduits are computer blue LFMCs that are designed for use in computer rooms, data centers, and other computer-based facilities.
- Type ZHUA conduits feature a low smoke, zero halogen TPU jacket. They are designed to meet the demands of higher temperature-rated conductors.
SEALTITE metallic unlisted conduits are also typically constructed with a continuously interlocked, hot-dipped zinc galvanized steel core for superior corrosion and crush resistance. However, they are only RoHS WEE compliant.
- Type EFST conduits are all-purpose LFMCs.
- Type EF conduits are general construction-grade LFMCs.
- Type OR conduits have a specialized jacket for better oil resistance.
- Type HC conduits are designed for high- and low-temperature applications that do not require UL and CSA approval.
- Type HCX conduits are designed for extreme temperature applications (-94° F to +392° F) that do not require UL and CSA approval.
- Type EFL conduits feature a lightweight aluminum core, making them suitable for applications where weight is a concern.
- Type MTC conduits are designed for extra flexibility to make them suitable for use in the machine tool industry.
SEALTITE non-metallic conduits are made with high-quality plastic cores and reinforcing materials. They are CSA-certified and RoHS WEEE compliant.
- Type NMUA conduits are non-conductive liquid-tight flexible non-metallic conduits (LFNCs) that are constructed of rigid, non-metallic reinforcement materials embedded in flexible PVC. This design provides them with superior corrosion and crush resistance. They are suitable for use in standard industrial and commercial applications that do require UL and CSA approvals.
- Type CNP conduits are non-conductive LFNCs that consist of a smooth inner thermoplastic PVC core and an outer PVC cover bonded together with a nylon reinforcing braid. They are suitable for applications that require continuous flexing.
- Type NMEF conduits are non-metallic mechanical protection tubing components that are constructed of rigid, non-metallic reinforcement materials embedded in flexible PVC. They are suitable for applications involving OEM machine building or tight bend radii requirements.
Our specialty conduits are engineered for use in specific applications.
- Type NWC conduits are designed for use in applications that require radiation resistance, such as nuclear containment areas.
- SHIELDTITE® conduits are designed for use in applications that require high-level shielding from EMI and EMP.
- SHIELDTITE® Z1 conduits are designed for use in applications that require high-level shielding from EMI and EMP in high-temperature conditions.
- Type FG conduits are NSF certified for use in incidental food contact and washdown areas. They have a PVC jacket that inhibits bacterial growth.
- Type FGSS conduits are NSF certified for use in food and splash zone rated areas. They have a 316 stainless steel core that provides them with better corrosion and crush resistance.
- Type XTHF conduits are designed for use in most extreme temperature applications (-94° F to +392° F and incursions up to 500° F)
- Type HCSS conduits are designed for use in applications involving high and low temperatures where corrosion resistance is critical.
- Type HFSS conduits are designed for use in high- and low-temperature applications that require corrosion resistance, low smoke, and zero halogen.
Conduit fittings are components used to connect one piece of conduit to another and/or to electrical devices. We offer the following types to complement our flexible conduits:
- Stainless steel liquid-tight connectors (NPT) have a stainless design that makes them suitable for installation in areas that require corrosion resistance.
- 316 stainless steel compact fittings (NPT) feature a compact, stainless steel design that makes them suitable for installation in tight spaces where corrosion resistance is critical.
- Nickel-plated brass compact fittings (NPT) feature a compact, nickel-plated brass design that makes them suitable for installation in tight spaces where a high-end appearance is critical. They are available in US standard sizes.
- Nickel-plated brass compact fittings (ISO) feature a compact, nickel-plated brass design that makes them suitable for installation in tight spaces where a high-end appearance is critical. They are available in ISO sizes.
- Zinc-plated steel SEALTITE fittings are ideal for use with standard liquid-tight conduits. They are suitable for hazardous locations per NEC articles 501.
- Type-A CNP fittings are only approved for use with SEALTITE CNP flexible conduit.
- NMUA connectors are Type-B LFNC connectors. They are reusable and durable components that can withstand exposure to salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil grease, and common solvents.
- ATEX BXA AISI-316 fittings are approved for use in Europe. They are rated for temperatures between -76° F to +266° F.
Our flexible metallic conduits have an unjacketed design.
These flexible metallic conduits are UL listed.
- Type RWA conduits are constructed of continuously interlocked aluminum strips. They are flexible with high corrosion and crush resistance.
- Type RWS conduits are constructed of continuously interlocked, zinc-coated steel strips. They are flexible with high crush resistance.
These flexible metallic conduits are UL recognized.
- Type DE-710 conduits have a continuously interlocked, zinc-coated steel core. They are extra flexible and highly corrosion and crush-resistant. They are suitable for use by OEMs in manufactured wiring systems.
These flexible metallic conduits are not UL listed.
- Type DSL conduits have a continuously interlocked, zinc-coated steel core for superior corrosion and crush resistance. They are suitable for light-duty and general electrical applications.
Our strip wound hose features a continuously interlocked Type 304 stainless steel core. They come with extruded PVC, silicone, PTFE, or thermoplastic rubber jackets upon request. Square-locked (SL) and full-interlocked (UI) variations are available.
FireTech™ is a premium thermal insulator that can withstand continuous exposure to temperatures of 475° F and 15 minutes of exposure to temperatures of 2,000° F. It is available in sleeve, wrap, tape, and sheet forms.
Our RWS fixture whips are made from continuously interlocked, zinc-coated steel strips. They feature 14 or 18 gauge solid or stranded copper wires that are white, black, green, or red. They are flexible, crush-resistant, UL listed, and RoHS WEE compliant.
Our cord grips ensure continuous contract without gaps. They are suitable for shielded cables, providing integrated anchorage and twist protection. They comply with UL standard 514B File No. E500099, making them approved for use in hazardous environments according to NEC. We offer nickel-plated brass and 316 stainless steel variations.
Electrical Conduits & Accessories From Anamet Electrical
At Anamet Electrical, we offer a broad selection of flexible wiring conduits and accessories to suit various electrical wiring needs. To learn more about our product offerings, check out our product catalog or contact us today. For specific product questions or pricing details, request a quote.