ANAMET Electrical, Inc. provides flexible, electrical conduit and accessories to safely connect and protect. These components protect electrical wiring and cables where rigid conduit is not suitable. For example, the liquid tight, flexible conduit can be buried, used outdoors or routed around obstacles. Since 1949, a variety of conduit cores, jackets and fittings were developed to protect wiring in harsh operating conditions.
Below is an overview of our product offerings.
ANACONDA SEALTITE® protects electrical wiring and cables in harsh conditions on land, at sea and in the air. This liquid tight conduit was developed to serve America’s wartime needs in World War II. The conduit proved reliable for industrial and domestic wiring protection. On April 18,1949, Underwriters’ Laboratories listed SEALTITE liquid tight, flexible, metal conduit for safe use. Since then, SEALTITE products are diversified to protect electrical wiring in extreme temperatures and corrosive conditions. Frequent testing sustains certification with U.S. and international regulatory agencies.
UL listed SEALTITE conduit conforms to NEC requirements for liquid tight, flexible metallic electrical conduit. Following types of SEALTITE conduit are UL listed, CSA certified and RoHS WEEE compliant.
- Type UA conduit (LFMC) is suitable for outdoor use, direct burial and burial in concrete. This conduit comes in electrical trades sizes ranging from 3/8 inches to 4 inches. The PVC jacket is sunlight resistant and suitable for extreme temperatures, oil and corrosive conditions.
- Type HTUA conduit is higher and lower-temperature LFMC designed for use in extreme temperatures (-51° F to +140° F). This conduit is approved for installation in exposed and concealed locations.
- Type CW conduit is blue, computer wiring conduit is suitable for use in server rooms, data centers and under floors.
- Type ZHUA conduit has a low smoke, zero halogen, TPU jacket. It is suitable for use where Zero Halogen and Low Smoke conduit is required, such as in rail and aerospace transport and commercial buildings.
SEALTITE metallic unlisted conduit is typically constructed with a continuously interlocked, hot-dipped zinc galvanized steel core for superior corrosion and crush resistance. The conduit is RoHS WEE compliant but it is not UL listed.
- Type EFST conduit is an all-purpose LFMC (liquid tight flexible metallic conduit).
- Type EF conduit is general construction-grade LFMC.
- Type OR conduit has a special jacket for better oil resistance.
- Type HC conduit is designed for high- and low-temperature applications that do not require UL and CSA approval.
- Type HCX conduit is designed for extreme temperature applications (-94° F to +392° F) that do not require UL and CSA approval.
- Type EFL conduit features a lightweight aluminum core, making it suitable for applications where weight is a concern.
- Type MTC conduit is designed for extra flexibility, suitable for use in the machine tool industry.
SEALTITE non-metallic conduit is made with high-quality plastic cores and reinforcing materials. They are CSA certified and RoHS WEEE compliant.
- Type NMUA conduit is a non-conductive, liquid tight, flexible, non-metallic conduit (LFNC) that is constructed of rigid, non-metallic reinforcement materials embedded in flexible PVC. This design provides the conduit with superior corrosion and crush resistance. It is suitable for use in standard industrial and commercial applications that require UL and CSA approvals.
- Type CNP conduit is a non-conductive, liquid tight, flexible, non-metallic conduit (LFNC) that consists of a smooth inner thermoplastic PVC core and an outer PVC cover bonded together with a nylon reinforcing braid. It is suitable for applications that require continuous flexing.
- Type NMEF conduit is non-metallic mechanical protection tubing constructed of rigid, non-metallic reinforcement materials embedded in flexible PVC. The tubing is suitable for applications involving OEM machine building or tight bend radii requirements.
Our specialty conduit is engineered for use in specific applications.
- Type NWC conduit is designed for use in applications that require radiation resistance, such as nuclear containment areas.
- SHIELDTITE® conduit is designed for use in applications that require high-level shielding from EMI and EMP.
- SHIELDTITE® Z1 conduit is designed for use in applications that require high-level shielding from EMI and EMP in high-temperature conditions.
- Type FG conduit is NSF certified for use in incidental food contact and washdown areas. It has a PVC jacket that inhibits bacterial growth.
- Type FGSS conduit is NSF certified for use in food and splash zone rated areas. It has a 316 stainless steel core that provides corrosion and crush resistance.
- Type XTHF conduit is designed for use in most extreme temperature applications (-94° F to +392° F and incursions up to 500° F).
- Type HCSS conduit is designed for use in applications with high and low temperatures, where corrosion resistance is critical.
- Type HFSS conduit is designed for use in high- and low-temperature applications that require corrosion resistance, low smoke and zero halogen.
ANAMET electrical conduit fittings connect conduit to electrical enclosures, such as a breaker box or an equipment cabinet. We offer metallic and plastic fittings to securely connect liquid tight conduit.
- Stainless steel liquid-tight connectors (NPT) are suitable for corrosion resistant applications.
- 316 stainless steel compact fittings (NPT) feature a compact, stainless steel design that makes them suitable for installation in tight spaces where corrosion resistance is critical.
- Nickel-plated brass compact fittings (NPT) feature a compact, nickel-plated brass design that makes them suitable for installation in tight spaces where a high-end appearance is critical. They are available in US standard sizes.
- Nickel-plated brass compact fittings (ISO) feature a compact, nickel-plated brass design that makes them suitable for installation in tight spaces where a high-end appearance is critical. They are available in ISO sizes.
- Use Zinc-plated steel SEALTITE fittings with liquid tight conduit. These fittings are suitable for hazardous locations per NEC articles 501.
- Type-A CNP fittings are only approved for use with SEALTITE CNP flexible conduit.
- NMUA connectors are Type-B LFNC connectors. They are reusable and durable components that can withstand exposure to salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil grease, and common solvents.
- ATEX BXA AISI-316 fittings are approved for use in Europe. They are rated for temperatures between -76° F to +266° F.
Our flexible metallic conduit is highly flexible, without a jacket.
This flexible metallic conduit is UL listed.
- Type RWA conduit is stripwound aluminum hose. Flexibility and corrosion and crush resistance are key product features. It is suitable for commercial and industrial applications where liquid tight protection is not required and UL approval is needed.
- Type RWS conduit is stripwound galvanized steel hose, for flexibility and high crush resistance. It is suitable for commercial and industrial applications where liquid tight protection is not required and UL approval is needed.
This flexible metallic conduit is UL recognized.
- Type DE-710 conduit has a continuously interlocked, zinc-coated steel core. The conduit is extra flexible and highly corrosion and crush-resistant. It is suitable for use by OEMs in manufactured wiring systems, such as in office furnishings.
This flexible metallic conduit is not UL listed.
- Type DSL conduit has a continuously interlocked, zinc-coated steel core for superior corrosion and crush resistance. The conduit is suitable for light-duty and general electrical applications.
Our stripwound hose features a continuously interlocked metal core. Various types of metal are available, providing armor, shielding or effective crush and corrosion resistance. The hose is available with extruded PVC, silicone or thermoplastic rubber jackets. Square lock (SL) and fully interlocked (UI) hose is available.
FIRETECH™ is a premium thermal insulator that can withstand continuous exposure to temperatures of 500° F and 15 minutes of exposure to temperatures of 2,000° F. It is available in sleeve, wrap, tape, and blanket forms.
RWS fixture whips are available in various lengths. Continuously interlocked, zinc-coated steel stripwound hose protects wiring. Wiring in 14 or 18 gauge solid or stranded copper wire can be insulated in white, black, green or red. Whips are flexible, crush-resistant, UL listed and RoHS WEE compliant.
Our cord grips ensure continuous contact without gaps. The cord grips are suitable for shielded cables, providing integrated anchorage and twist protection. The cord grips comply with UL standard 514B File No. E500099, approved for use in hazardous environments according to the NEC. We offer nickel-plated brass or 316 stainless steel options.
Electrical Conduit & Accessories From ANAMET Electrical
ANAMET Electrical offers flexible electrical conduit and accessories to safely protect electrical wiring. Our products are suitable for harsh operating conditions, connecting and protecting electrical wiring and cables in the USA and around the world. Check out our product catalog or contact us today. For specific product questions or pricing details, request a quote.